Back to Top
Walgreens Hot & Cold Large Compress
7 Month Supply
For cold therapy:
- Place pad in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Knead contents and apply to affected area.
- Monitor skin during application to avoid frostbite. If pad feels too cold, wrap in towel.
- Place pad in freezer bag and store in freezer for future cold therapy use.
NOTE: DO NOT apply cold therapy for more than 20 minutes.
For heat therapy (Based on a 1,200-watt microwave):
- Clean microwave before use.
- Gel pad must be at room temperature before microwave use.
- Distribute gel evenly in pad and place in microwave.
- Heat at full power for 65 seconds.
- Knead contents to distribute heat. Check for desired temperature (temperature will continue to rise slightly). If gel pad is too hot, let cool until temperature is acceptable.
- If additional heat is desired, return to microwave and heat in 10-second increments. Do not exceed total heating time of 85 seconds. Excessive heating may cause pad to rupture and leak.
- Store pad at room temperature for future hot therapy use.
NOTE: DO NOT apply heat therapy for more than 20 minutes.
Write Your Own Review