Levitra | Vardenafil Hydrochloride
"What's the difference between the branded products you sell and the ones I get locally?
The branded drugs we sell are chemically and therapeutically no different from the ones you get in your local pharmacy. They both generally come from the same exact manufacturer. Generally, the main difference* is in the packaging and the price. Our packaging may be different from what you get locally, but we're also much cheaper.
* Other differences may include differences in trade name, form, and general appearance.
Why are there packaging differences?
Due to differences in government regulation, different countries have different packaging requirements. For example, a product in Canada (or any other country) will have different packaging than the same product in the US even though both drugs are chemically and therapeutically equivalent and are generally manufactured by the same exact company.
Why are your drugs so much cheaper?
Due to government price controls, medications from Canada and many other countries are often significantly cheaper than in the United States. Also, other countries may have more affordable generic versions of drugs, which may not yet be available in the US."
IMPORTANT NOTE: A valid Prescription is required to be mailed or faxed to complete this order.
- - May be split and taken at half the dose listed
- - Can't be split and must taken at excisting form
Always read the patient information and instructions carefully before using this medication.
- Levitra can be taken with or without food.
- This medication is only taken when needed. Take Levitra approximately one hour before any sexual activity. This medicine will help achieve an erection when combined with sexual stimulation and will an erection will not occur by only taking a pill.
- Do not take this medication more than once every 24 hours.
- Store Levitra at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Make sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist:
- If you have any drug allergies.
- Which other prescription and non-prescription medications you currently take.
- Your medical history, especially if you have ever had heart problems including heart disease, heart attack, strokes or heart failure, seizures, liver or kidney disease, blood cell disorders such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia, bleeding disorders, stomach ulcers, hearing or vision problem, eye disorders or a physical deformity of the penis.
- If you or anyone in your family have ever had long QT syndrome.
Also be aware that:
- Vardenafil HCL is not approved for men younger than 18 years of age.
- You should not take this medication if you also take a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate.
- You should not use Levitra if you have been told not to have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
- Levitra may make you dizzy or cause changes to your vision. Using alcohol or marijuana can also make you dizzy and affect your vision. Limit your alcohol intake while taking this medication and consult with your doctor if you are using marijuana.
- You should not drive, use machinery or do anything else requiring alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely.
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the side-effects of Levitra, especially QT prolongation.
- Headaches, flushing, stuffy or a runny nose.
- Dizziness and lightheadedness. To reduce the risk of these side-effects, you should take care and get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position
Contact your doctor if you experience any of the following Levitra side effects:
- Severe dizziness, fainting, pain in the chest, jaw or arms, or the feeling of nausea while having sex.
- Sudden, decreased vision.
- A sudden decrease or loss of hearing or ringing in the ears.
- A prolonged or painful erection that lasts four hours or longer.
- Fast, irregular heartbeats, seizures or temporary memory loss.
- Any symptoms of an allergic reaction. These could include rashes or itching, swelling of the face, tongue or throat, severe dizziness or troubles with breathing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that not all medications, including any referenced on this page, are dispensed from our affiliated Canadian pharmacy. The medications in your order may be filled and shipped from an approved International fulfillment center located in a country other than Canada. In addition to dispensing medications from our Canadian pharmacy, medication orders are also filled and shipped from international fulfillment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries. Medication orders are filled and shipped from approved fulfillment centers around the world including, but not limited to, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, Mauritius, India, Australia, and the United States. The items in your order may be filled and shipped from any one of the above jurisdictions. The products are sourced from various countries including, but not limited to, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Turkey, India, Australia, and the United States. All of our affiliated fulfillment centers have been approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries.
A valid Prescription is required to be emailed or faxed to complete this order. I acknowledge that I will need to be contacted to complete a health profile before my order is shipped.