BEPANTHOL Sensiderm 50g
Special non-cortisone cream to relieve redness and itching of skin irritation from:
♦ Atopiki dermatitis (acute phase)
♦ Allergic reactions
♦ Alleviation of pruritus with efficiency comparable to that of hydrocortisone
♦ Restoration of the epidermal skin's protective barrier
The damage of the skin barrier allows entry to skin irritants that cause itching.
H malfunction of the epidermal barrier is a critical issue, as the TEWL and decreased ceramide levels, reduce the water content in the epidermis.
In dry skin shall be restoring horseshoe lipid structure.
The Bepanthol Sensiderm Eczema, improves the dryness and itching enischyontaskata during treatment of dermatitis atopikis operation epidermal barrier.
To Bepanthol Sensiderm Eczema relieves itching and why this mimics the skin's normal function in the following ways:
• Providing lipids (eg tiles) as in healthy skin in lamellar layers.
• Providing normal hygroscopic agents for enhanced hydration
• restoring the epidermal barrier and relieving itching
Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene glycol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Sodium PCA, Squalane, Stearly Glycyrrhetinate, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic acid.
- Apply as needed to affected skin.
- Do not use on skin wounds.
- The cream Bepanthol Sensiderm Eczema does not limit the duration and frequency of use as the daily application number.
- Avoid using it when there is a known allergy to any of the ingredients.